Published: 30 April 2012
We are offering Free - Marketing Strategy Workshops at Ashford, Canterbury and Tunbridge Wells, May 10th & May 24th (dates to be confirmed based on your preferences).
Only 12 places per workshop
How will it work?
1. You tell us about your company and your current marketing activity.
2. We carry out some research before the workshop
3. You (along with 3 others) spend a half-day session with one of our Directors working through your marketing challenges and potential stategies.
This will include looking at:
- Press Advertising and PR
- Online and Mobile Advertising
- Search Engine Optimisation and Pay per Click
- Social Networking
You should leave the workshop with the framework to define a marketing strategy for your company.
We will aim to help you define:
- Potential Audiences for Business Growth
- Cohesive use of Offline and Online marketing channels
- Cost-effective use of your marketing budget
- A manageable strategy that gives measurable return on investment
To book please contact firstname.lastname@example.org