Published: 10 April 2014
You may have heard about big brands dropping out of Google’s search index over the last few months as part of Google’s Penguin algorithm update. Experts are predicting a further update this month with those sites the participate in bad link practices, knowingly or otherwise, likely to see their search engine rankings drop dramatically. This can affect any site or any size brand at any time.
As a result of this, we have also seen popular marketing websites like Econsultancy take action to try and protect themselves against potential penalties.
Can you afford to lose website traffic?
- Do you know if your backlink portfolio is clean?
- Have you got links from bad neighbourhoods that you are unaware of that could result in a penalty from Google?
- Are you currently experiencing a penalty from Google that you don’t know how to fix?
We can help you…
- We can provide you with a full link audit to establish the current health of your backlink portfolio and advise you on the best steps forward.
- If you are dealing with a penalty from Google we can help tackle it and ensure that everything is resubmitted within Google’s best practice quality guidelines.
- We can provide ongoing best practice link building on a monthly basis to help ensure your backlink portfolio remains clean and within Google’s guidelines.
If you rely on traffic from Google for your business then do not delay in getting your backlink portfolio audited for your peace of mind.
If you would like to find out more information and talk to our digital marketing experts, please call us 01233 467 800 or email email@example.com