Published: 19 July 2010
After a seven way pan-European pitch, Sagittarius Digital has won and now launched the new website to promote the Race of Champions 2010. Sagittarius Marketing's sister brand, Sagittarius Digital, won the contract through being able to demonstrate excellent design skills and great in-sight into User Experience and Information Architecture.
IMP, the management company behind the Race of Champions, were also greatly impressed by the real-time communications features offered by Sagittarius Digital's proprietary Content and Customer Management System which includes email broadcasting and integrated SMS broadcasting. Coupled with the platforms integrated Twitter and YouTube functionality, the system was the natural choice for a PR team that need to be constantly engaging their fan base, in real time.
The website also has an accompanying mobile news site, available to all mobile browsers at http://www.raceofchampions.mobi, where fans can keep up to date with all the driver and event announcements as they happen.
Drivers already confirmed for the 2010 Race
- Seven-time Formula 1 World Champion Michael Schumacher (Team
- Four-time Formula 1 World Champion Alain Prost (Team France)
- Six-time World Rally Champion Sébastien Loeb (Team France)
- Red Bull Racing’s multiple grand prix winner Sebastian Vettel (Team
- Eight-time Le Mans 24-Hour Race Winner Tom Kristensen (Team
- Three-time World Touring Car Champion Andy Priaulx (Team UK)