Published: 21 November 2016
We all want information instantly, and spend less time searching the internet for the results we need now our attention spans last an average 8 seconds.
To attract people to your blog or content, and keep them on the page to enhance your sites SEO, you have to include the following steps…
- To improve the SEO, ensure you use short keywords throughout your site. For example, include them within the…
- Title. – <H1>
- Subheadings and in the Body. - <h2> + <p>
- The URL. – www.example.com/how-to-improve-your-blog-seo
- Make sure you have included a Meta Description and Title.
- To ensure the blog is short and sweet, otherwise people get bored and return to find another blog.
- Don’t waffle. Keep the information to the point, no one likes reading rubbish content.
- Make sure it looks attractive and is responsive, the better the page looks the more your viewers are going to read, especially on mobile.
- If you are going to write a long blog, summarise in the first paragraph. The detailed part can go below.
- Share it on relevant social media channel, make people click on the link.
Have fun writing!