Published: 17 October 2017
Heard about Sitecore 9 recently? Here at Sagittarius, an award-winning Sitecore agency, we’re getting ready to implement the platform’s updated tools and integration elements to our new and existing customers; supporting them on their journey and owning the Sitecore experience.
We’re adept at helping companies transition from one agency to another as well as advising those after a completely new build. Our expert account managers and dedicated development teams will oversee your build for the entirety of the project, ensuring it goes as seamlessly as possible.
Billed as the single largest wave of innovation ever released by Sitecore, XP 9 has a lot to offer. As with any new release, there are a raft of new features and functions but we’ve picked out our top highlights for marketers:
- The launch of the Sitecore Experience Cloud: improved hosting capabilities for developers and partners of the Sitecore platform.
- Advancements in marketing automation: xConnect includes updates with specific support surrounding Personalisation, Email & Commerce. The upgrade also includes an easy to use toolset built for marketers that provides a drag and drop interface.
- Enhanced experience database: xConnect will allow users to collect, connect and store data from campaigns as well as 3rd party data, continuously and in real-time providing a comprehensive view of customer actions and behaviours.
- Sitecore Forms: the next-generation forms that allow users to effortlessly create and manage form-based interactions. This element also includes a variety of mobile-friendly drag-and-drop elements. Forms can be varied across the site and allows for full personalisation with the data collected automatically feeding into the xDB in real-time.
- Coretex - Machine learning: provides marketers with the ability to understand how content performs whilst being able to adapt said content to appeal to their audience in a more productive manner and optimising user paths throughout the site. Future updates to this platform will include intelligent segmentation and automated personalisation taking marketing automation to the next level.
- The most straightforward upgrade yet: upgraded migration and conversion tools mean that upgrading from your existing Sitecore version has never been easier.
Want to learn more, head over to Sitecore.net or, if you're interested in upgrading to Sitecore 9, get in contact today by emailing email@example.com or call 01233 467800.