we respect your data
At Sagittarius, we want to share our passion and excitement for digital. By providing your details you agree to be contacted by us.
We will treat your personal data with respect and you can find details in our Privacy Statement - this includes:
- What information do we collect about you
- How will we use the information about you
- Access to your information and correction
win with us.
We exist to make your business thrive and our greatest reward is our returning clients. Our focus is and always will be on our clients and not on industry awards and accreditations, which could account for why we’ve won so many of them…
Achieving Digital Multichannel Engagement Success.
Recently, a client, a large health and beauty company, came to us as they wanted to carry out an intensive digital marketing campaign, utilising multiple channels to improve their business’s visibility and sales.
The campaign had 5 distinct aims:
- Increase Brand Awareness
- Introduce new customers
- Test new marketing channels
- Drive traffic to an online ‘skin diagnosis’ tool
- Ultimately drive traffic to stockists of the products
We split the campaign into three strands, targeting different audiences and with different messages.
The first stage of the campaign was to run ads to increase awareness and drive traffic to the website. Three unique landing pages were created for each strand of the campaign; two provided relevant information about the products to the visitor, the third was an online test, which provided a personalised skin care routine and product selection following a series of questions. Free samples of some products were also sent out after the test was completed.
The main KPIs for this stage of the campaign was the number of impressions and the amount of time visitors spent on the site. We used the following platforms to qualify and drive relevant traffic:
- Facebook and Instagram – a combination interest based targeting and demographics for ads to bring drive traffic to the landing pages. We also created lookalike audiences based on existing data exported from the clients CRM
- Google Search targeting non brand terms - users searching for solutions to skin problems and also broader skin care terms. We also targeted competitors and relevant bloggers
- Google Display – targeting users based on demographics and interests
- Native Advertising – sponsored articles that drive traffic either to read the article on the host site or to the client’s website
- Twitter – targeting based on demographics and followers of relevant accounts.
The traffic driven from these channels then formed our remarketing audiences. We implemented a set of qualifying criteria around the remarketing in order to filter out the most engaged traffic with highest propensity to purchase:
- Visited certain product categories (meaning we can identify the product of interest and tailor ad creative accordingly)
- Spent more than 2 minutes on the site
We then focussed on driving visitors to purchase the products. As the products are not sold directly through the site, the aim was to drive users to the stockists page or directly to third party websites such as Boots or Escentual where they could buy the products.
Compared to the same period as the year before, the website received a 96% increase in sessions and 100% increase in new visitors. There was a 20% increase in the number of users who spent 2 minutes or more on the website and an additional 2060 visits to the stockist locator page.
If you would like to learn more about how you and your brand can achieve multichannel success, get in touch with us via phone on 01233 467800 or email email@example.com, we would love to hear from you!