we respect your data
At Sagittarius, we want to share our passion and excitement for digital. By providing your details you agree to be contacted by us.
We will treat your personal data with respect and you can find details in our Privacy Statement - this includes:
- What information do we collect about you
- How will we use the information about you
- Access to your information and correction
win with us.
We exist to make your business thrive and our greatest reward is our returning clients. Our focus is and always will be on our clients and not on industry awards and accreditations, which could account for why we’ve won so many of them…
National Hat Day at Sagittarius.
15th January was National Hat Day and to mark this occasion we sported a range of head wear.
The prize for “best hat” was taken by Bob – who looked a bit like a giant pint of Guinness in his black outfit and “topper”
A few hat facts for you ….
- In the Middle Ages, hats were an indicator of social status.
- In the military, hats may denote ones nationality, branch of service, rank and/or regiment.
- A Thebes tomb painting depicts one of the first pictorials of a hat. The painting shows a man wearing a conical straw hat.
- The term “milliner” derived from the city of Milan, Italy. The best quality hats were made in Milan in the 18th century.
We're looking forward to National Pizza day on 9th February!