win with us.
We exist to make your business thrive and our greatest reward is our returning clients. Our focus is and always will be on our clients and not on industry awards and accreditations, which could account for why we’ve won so many of them…
Where I go for Design Inspiration & News .
I have been at Sagittarius for nearly half a year now so thought I would share where I go for much need design inspiration and ideas.
I usually take a look at most of these first thing in the morning and find them helpful in providing design and UX inspiration as well as news and current design trends:
- http://usepanda.com/ - Chrome plugin that allows you to tailor a feed to your needs.
- https://dribbble.com/ - A great site to stay up to date with current trends - not just aesthetic but UX too.
- http://sidebar.io/ - A daily feed of design articles and resources.
- https://www.designernews.co/ - News, resources, inspiration and topics.
- http://littlebigdetails.com/ - Some outstanding UI can be found here - certainly inspires me.
- http://uimovement.com/ - UI design inspiration.
- http://pttrns.com/ - Inspirational for iPhone / iPad apps.
- http://www.siteinspire.com/ - Showcase of of the finest web and interactive design
- https://unsplash.com/- Free HD photography
- http://www.useronboard.com/ - Learn lessons from how popular brands are doing things
I hope you too find these useful and that they make your day in digital a little more interesting!