Seamless site migration to a fully optimised, modern website leads to exceptional results.
- Sitecore Experience Awards 2019 Honorable Mention
- 2019 growth revenue up by 93% compared to previous year
- Goal completions +111%
- Goal conversion rates +79%
- Abandoned rate down 3%
- Website signup up 25% through social & guest checkout
Established in 1947, Jacksons Fencing is a leading manufacturer of metal and wooden garden fencing, gates and accessories. Sagittarius has worked with Jacksons for over 14 years during which we have collaborated to ensure the primary ecommerce site www.jacksons-fencing.co.uk is a dominant 'page one' force in the fencing and garden products sector.
Long-standing client Jackson’s Fencing was looking to modernise their site to improve the user experience of trade and consumer audience types:
- Increase conversions
- Seamlessly migrate to an E-commerce solution
- Improve navigation across all devices
- Increase mobile goal conversion & revenue
- Deliver fluid and contextual user journeys
- Support online account management and payment options
- Personalise experience
- Create omnichannel experiences
Through well-engineered UX and using Sitecore’s functionality, we improved users’ navigation experiences across multiple devices. As well as evolving the onsite user experience to improve and ensure a smooth path to purchase, the revamp featured a U-commerce integration and a mobile-ready user journey to optimise checkout solutions. The results saw vastly increased conversions and a 14% growth in revenue.
Sagittarius understand how our business operates and have allowed us to drive sales through digital channels providing us with a successful e-commerce website running on Sitecore as well as an industry-leading B2B website and French websiteNick Bishenden, Senior Marketing Manager - Jacksons Fencing
Leverage the power of personalisation and Sitecore to drive ecommerce revenues
we respect your data
At Sagittarius, we want to share our passion and excitement for digital. By providing your details you agree to be contacted by us.
We will treat your personal data with respect and you can find details in our Privacy Statement - this includes:
- What information do we collect about you
- How will we use the information about you
- Access to your information and correction
win with us.
We exist to make your business thrive and our greatest reward is our returning clients. Our focus is and always will be on our clients and not on industry awards and accreditations, which could account for why we’ve won so many of them…