A new, media-rich website with integrated social channels rapidly grew audience engagement
- Drove 7,000 Facebook ‘likes’ in four months
- Over 16,300 likes in a year, over 43% uplift of Fanbase
- 400,000 visits per day on race weekend
- 10,397 likes and comments on Facebook demonstrating brand engagement
- 1.7 million post views in two weeks
- Over 100,000 online views of the live broadcast
- 429,000 video views on YouTube
- 43,500 visitors to the mobile website in 30 days
In 2011, we began live-streaming race results and schedule on web and TV through our minute-by-minute app. MBM updated the organisers, TV and international media throughout the event and continues to do so for current events.
After a seven-way pan-European pitch, Sagittarius was appointed to deliver a new website to promote the event Race of Champions, a knockout tournament in which racing drivers battle to prove they’re the ‘Champion of Champions’.
Sagittarius delivered industry-leading digital solutions to the event providing ROC’s website, mobile application, and a “minute-by-minute“ event scheduling application.
We employed creative design skills and in-depth digital expertise to achieve real-time communication including email broadcasting and integrated SMS broadcasting.
Platform integration with Twitter and YouTube enabled Race of Champions to drive fan engagement in real-time.
Drive fan engagement and event interaction with an expert digital transformation platform
win with us.
We exist to make your business thrive and our greatest reward is our returning clients. Our focus is and always will be on our clients and not on industry awards and accreditations, which could account for why we’ve won so many of them…