Personalised, mobile-first design strategy saw Skiweekends grow brand awareness and boost profits with an award-winning site.
- 16% increase in business growth
- 3,000 unique visitors per day in season
- Increase in online sales
- Increased brand awareness
- Increase in online bookings
The existing Skiweekends website had been in operation for around 5 years and in that time its product list had grown considerably. The result was a cluttered site that lacked the right search tools that delivered smooth and easy to use, user journeys.
Sagittarius implemented a new website for Skiweekends on the Sitecore platform. Using an updated interface to suit a mobile-first audience, personalisation and customer profiling techniques were employed to optimise on-site conversion, better target email marketing and improve customer service.
The new digital platform included integration with Holiday Reservation system with increased functionality and used personalisation and campaign features to improve product placement on key pages and to improve the promotion of late space/availability.
We increased customer engagement through improved customer service, Social Channels, Feedback forms and e-mailers.
By looking at customer data and the activity of a user on the site, we are now able to personalise the experience and promote/cross-sell particular packages and incentives.
- 2014 Sitecore Experience Awards - Winner - Best Travel & Hospitality Website
- 2014 E-commerce Award - Winner - Best Travel & Holidays E-commerce Website
- 2014 Travolution Awards - Winner - Best Website User Experience
- 2014 TravelMole Awards - Winner - Best Sports Travel & Tourism Website
- 2014 Travolution Awards - Finalist - Best Sports Tour Operator Website
Since choosing to work with Sagittarius in 2007, Skiweekends has more than doubled in size with the help of the agency and their expertise in digital and the travel industry. With the invaluable support of Sagittarius, we have used personalisation and customer profiling techniques to optimise on-site conversion, better target email marketing and improve the user experienceDan Fox, Managing Director - Skiweekends
Use personalisation to grow brand awareness, increase bookings and drive profits
we respect your data
At Sagittarius, we want to share our passion and excitement for digital. By providing your details you agree to be contacted by us.
We will treat your personal data with respect and you can find details in our Privacy Statement - this includes:
- What information do we collect about you
- How will we use the information about you
- Access to your information and correction
win with us.
We exist to make your business thrive and our greatest reward is our returning clients. Our focus is and always will be on our clients and not on industry awards and accreditations, which could account for why we’ve won so many of them…