A new website and a dedicated digital strategy achieve increased web traffic and transformed conversion rates.
- New website enquiries increased by 44% between Nov 2014- Oct 2015
- In 2016 they increased again by 82%
- Website enquiries have doubled each month compared to the previous year
Working closely together we have formulated a great working relationship with Spencer Private Hospitals; we support the client with all aspects of digital marketing, hold regular meetings to discuss new techniques, industry news, and provide tutorials.
The content Sagittarius has written has not only been used online but offline as well. For example, Spencer Private Hospitals have used content for a well-received Allergy brochure.
Spencer Private Hospitals are based within two hospitals situated in South East Kent, owned and operated by East Kent Medical Services. They were looking for a new website and SEO support to increase traffic and conversions. Ongoing requirements were to create new thought-leading content and maintain the technical health and SEO credibility of the site.
Sagittarius supported the relaunch by ensuring the change had minimal disruption from an SEO perspective, this included mapping redirects from the existing site to the new site, speeding up the indexing of new content in the new site by search engines and running technical diagnostic checks on the site once live.
- Keyword research for the “Surgeries & Treatments” pages (e.g. what do people search for)
- Creating content silos for key ‘Surgeries & Treatment” pages
- Creating a content plan for the new page content
- Researching and writing new content for specific pages
- Optimising site content for SEO
- Maintaining the technical health of the site
- Providing a PPC strategy and support
- Carrying out one-off training workshops to assist with digital marketing knowledge
- Recommending the latest digital trends for future developments – e.g. the importance of a mobile-friendly website
One of the biggest challenges we have found at Spencer Private Hospitals is creating content. Although the new website was launched, it was missing around 50% of the content. We worked with Sagittarius closely and built up the content in terms of treatment revenue.
We believe it is a very simple process. The more good quality content on our website, makes us more searchable, which has effectively lead to more enquiries
Implement a strong digital strategy to increase traffic and drive higher conversion rates
Once we had built our treatment page, Sagittarius took it one step further and researched and built content silos based on what patients would commonly ask questions about. Being a private healthcare provider, we needed to go that extra step in reassuring patients and this has to be reflected in the content.
we respect your data
At Sagittarius, we want to share our passion and excitement for digital. By providing your details you agree to be contacted by us.
We will treat your personal data with respect and you can find details in our Privacy Statement - this includes:
- What information do we collect about you
- How will we use the information about you
- Access to your information and correction
win with us.
We exist to make your business thrive and our greatest reward is our returning clients. Our focus is and always will be on our clients and not on industry awards and accreditations, which could account for why we’ve won so many of them…