we respect your data
At Sagittarius, we want to share our passion and excitement for digital. By providing your details you agree to be contacted by us.
We will treat your personal data with respect and you can find details in our Privacy Statement - this includes:
- What information do we collect about you
- How will we use the information about you
- Access to your information and correction
win with us.
We exist to make your business thrive and our greatest reward is our returning clients. Our focus is and always will be on our clients and not on industry awards and accreditations, which could account for why we’ve won so many of them…
Purpose of Role
You'll work with our wider team to deliver strategies for change, from auditing experiences and conducting research, to creating hypothesis-driven solutions and driving our brands forward through experimentation. This is an important role, and you'll play a huge part in a real growth area for Sagittarius.
- Help establish and evolve the CRO practice within the business and work with clients to buy and roll out CRO activity for their brands.
- Support the management of software vendor partners in our CRO portfolio.
- Act as the connector/conduit across XO teams to create data-driven CRO strategies and hypotheses and their associated launch/testing phases.
Key Responsibilities and Accountabilities
- Able to understand, analyse and find insights from multiple sources, including Google Analytics and Sitecore, and qualitative user research.
- Skilled in prioritising issues and potential improvements using objective frameworks to deliver potentially impactful test opportunities.
- Good understanding of the leading industry Testing and Optimisation software choices, including matching these to client ambition and spend to implement winning CRO Tests across Web, Mobile and Channels
- Able to define valuable Client Audits, Reports, and Success plans to map CRO progress against Strategy, Road Map and KPIs.Able to work across all XO teams, especially the UX and Creative verticals, to build and implement CRO elements within tests specified, estimated, and approved by clients.
We would expect all of our team members to adhere to and promote our company core values. To take responsibility for the quality and presentation of your own work and environment. To be always looking for new avenues and opportunities for Sagittarius and to accurately record all worked hours against the appropriate client and to report any work requests to the appropriate lead.
We also expect all team members to promote equality of opportunity, be committed and professional at all times, to comply with the company's health and safety policy. To be open and interested in new technology and methods of delivering the company's products and services, continually developing personal technical skills and challenging and stretching boundaries.
- You will be passionate about the power of true personalisation and how a data-driven testing approach can create an optimum experience for customers.
- You will be able to communicate technical solutions to non-technical clients and colleagues, both verbally and in written communications.
- You must have good organisational and interpersonal skills and the ability to work to tight deadlines.
- You will need to be a team player, as your contribution is across multiple business teams.
- Be highly committed to maintaining high standards of accuracy and presentation
- Able to work on your own initiative.
Ideally, candidates will have demonstrable experience of:
- Delivering optimisation consultancy in different sectors to meet and exceed e-commerce and lead generation OKRs.
- Presenting ideas and educating internal and external stakeholders - our CRO approach, process and products will include workshops and presentations that you will often lead.
highlights of the role
- Work with a global team
- Translate creative into concepts
- Build client relationships
- Dynamic agency environment
Learn more about the benefits of working with us.