we respect your data
At Sagittarius, we want to share our passion and excitement for digital. By providing your details you agree to be contacted by us.
We will treat your personal data with respect and you can find details in our Privacy Statement - this includes:
- What information do we collect about you
- How will we use the information about you
- Access to your information and correction
win with us.
We exist to make your business thrive and our greatest reward is our returning clients. Our focus is and always will be on our clients and not on industry awards and accreditations, which could account for why we’ve won so many of them…
New senior management team to deliver remarkable growth strategy to 2025.
Sagittarius is excited to announce a series of appointments to form a new senior management team. This broad team represents the full spectrum of our subject matter expertise and operational priorities. The new team combines the agency's brightest leaders and reflects the strategic importance of the multi-disciplinary teams and the relentless pursuit of cohesive collaboration across the business.
They will help expand our award-winning client work and grow global operations through 2020 and beyond with their core focus to deliver against the transformation mission, vision and strategic objectives.
Already in place and underway, the senior new management team is composed of the following 13 members:
- Kier Humphreys, Head of Customer Experience
- Natalie Waite, Head of Sitecore Optimisation Consultancy
- Anton Tishchenko, Head of Digital Engineering
- Julia Charlton, Head of Multichannel Marketing
- Claire Curry, Business Development Director
- Claire Battle, Head of Talent
- Jan Shaw, Head of Finance
- Adam Gallucci, Business Development Director
- Joanne Reid, Head of Project Management Office
- Emma Nijjar, Head of Client Services
- Vladimir Nikitin - COO for Ukraine
- Marie Heinsen, Head of SAS
- Sarah Dennis, Head of Marketing and Communications
Agency Co-Founder and Joint CEO, Nick Towers said “The development of the senior management team marks the start of the next chapter in our remarkable growth story. This global team, from a diverse range of backgrounds and with a wide range of skills, not only allows us to continue to invest in our awesome people but also gives them a platform to take charge and drive us into the future, ensuring that we continue to be leaders in digital strategy, customer experience and Sitecore engineering for years to come.”
want to speak to one of our experts?
Naomi joined Sagittarius in January 2021 to deliver exceptional external brand experiences, engaging internal communications and to assist with the driving of sales and the developing of relationships with key strategic suppliers.